Welcome

Hello my name is Blake.
I will be posting some fun things I love to do in the summer and sometimes on weekends during school. On Saturdays in April I help my parents plant flowers and vegetables. We mostly plant tomatoes and cucumbers. Almost every day after school I practice doing tricks with my balisong knife. I will show you some of the tricks I learned. I love to collect die cast cars because I love cars. Every month I get a Car and Driver Magazine. I will be posting pictures of my favorite cars. I also buy Nerf guns which I love to shoot my brother with. We really want to buy all of the Nerf guns so we can have war. If you live where there are ski resorts I love to go skiing almost every week in the winter. Skiing is my favorite thing to do when there is snow up in the mountains.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Andrew's "Grease" Dance Video

No comments:

Post a Comment